Saturday 4 January 2014

THANK YOU and HAPPY NEW YEAR


Dear readers.
 

I just to say thank you for your support on my blog.
 Wishing you all have a very happy new year !!

You readers gave me a lots of encouragement to write and make new food for my family and for my class. Thank you!!

Hope I will be making new and healthy recipes in 2014 , as I am not well at the moment I will be writing blog as soon as I am well. thanks and keep cooking!!

Our 2013 Christmas dinner menu ;

Starter:

Seafood medley with cucumber &dill salad (lobster tail bisque)


Main:

Roast  Goose
Home made chestnut , sage, cranberry, bacon stuffing
Home made cranberry sauce. roast potatoes.
 Broccoli sprout, green bean with chilli and garlic.

Dessert;

Flourless orange & almond cake with vanilla ice cream, raspberry coolie

Coffee with home made spicy  chocolate

Cheese board









seafood medley

roast goose

goose & potatoes

dinner plate

dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment