Monday 2 December 2013

Authentic Cabbage ( Baechu) Kimchi class

 On 8th of February 2014, I am having Kimchi class.
Venue is at my house south Bucks  takes 30 minutes from central London by Chiltern line or Tube.
It is requested by a few people to give as a Christmas gift.
I will teach you how to make authentic Korean kimchi, bulgogi
( Korean beef BBQ), cool cucumber salad.

From salting cabbages, making kimchi stuffing, and finally put stuffing into the cabbage leaves and fold . store in a jar.
Bugogi , cucumber salad will be added , you all can have Winter feast with new Kimchi salad. All recipes will be given.
If any one likes to give this class as a gift ( unusual but nice!) , do let me know by email.

My email: kiejosarsfield@hotmail.co.uk
Korean Home food cookery dates in 2014:  25th January, 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd February







No comments:

Post a Comment