Tuesday 2 April 2013

April Korean Cookery

 
I am off to Verona, Italy on Saturday (6th, Apr) to International wine Festival. I do not have a great knowledge of wine but I do enjoy a glass of red with food also love dry white wine .
Well it will be a learning experience for me. I did have been Verona for the opera years ago. I loved this ancient city in the Summer.
 
Ancient open theatre is so attractive, sitting starry Summer night watching, listening opera was unforgettable  experience. Loved it !!
I have heard this wine festival will be held in the open theatre as well, I am so looking forward to visit this walled city.
 
 
My Korean Cookery in April will be, 13th, 20th and 27th.
 
 
Easter weekend paper, one TV Chef wrote Korean Lamb, with Gochjang sauce. I was so surprised that was so similar with My Anglo Korean Dish, Roast Chicken and Roast Shoulder of Lamb.
I did wrote this Blog site as well. if anyone interested do have a look. What a coincident!!
 
I think a lots of people read about P. Middleton's Waitrose Magazine recipe on Asian dinner party.
 I thought everybody knows how to make Nori Susi and Vietnam's wrap??
 
That was so yesterday's recipe, don't you think??
 

Baby mooli kimchi
Roast Chicken with Gochujang sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment