Sunday 27 October 2013

My Pop up Korean Lunch on 26th, October

3 Namul ( seasoned 3 vegetables)
Korean style Sausage roll


Pajeon ( Seafood pancake)

Japchae
My first pop up Korean Lunch was a successful event and all my guest loved my menu and the food.
It was a not easy because having paying guests for the 3 course meal, serving at he same time in my kitchen was a hard work but loved the process of planning and cooking.

They all brought wine for their meal.

Menu:

  Korean style sausage roll with sage leave.

Starter:  Pajeon - seafood pancake - with dipping sauce
Main:  Hansik Set ( Korean Meal set)
           Bulgogi steak with lettuce & Ssamjang, Japchae, 3 colour namul ( seasoned 3 vegetables),  kkakduki kimchi. Rice.
Dessert; Spicy Korean fruit Salad.

It was my valuable experience and I am thinking my next pop up already.
4 course meal with more western style dessert with Korean twist perhaps. the lunch finished after 5:00 PM ,later than I expected. As they knew each other,  all had a lively conversation.
They loved food, and saying I cooked too much as usual.

lunch guest

Kimchi jjigae


 





No comments:

Post a Comment