Monday 25 June 2012

Brunch at Wolseley

Lazy weekend brunch is a bonus most of  the times and specially invited by our children to London Piccadilly, famous restaurant, Wolseley were such a special for us. I like this casually smart atmosphere and interior,  high ceiling ,black and white colour scheme and a few Chinese antique furniture, all very tasteful without showy, felt I am in Hong Kong, colonial hotel , Peninsula .
Brunch menu are extensive, all kind egg dishes and kipper, kedgeree .
Three of us choose fish cake and poached eggs , my daughter had toast with blueberries .
The portion of fish cake is huge even I ordered small portion, they served me large one by mistake but a well trained waiter quickly apologies and will be charged as small, this is a sign of  good business management.
Poached egg was perfectly cooked,  bright yellow egg york running out when I break with Knife,` it was just perfect. i love this casual all family eating out , with a good conversation, Being a foodie, I probably I can(?) cook like here but eating out with family makes more interesting and conversation can be more richer than at home . Time to time go to nice restaurant with family is a good therapy ,I think.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment