Monday 7 January 2013

January 2013 korean Home cooking class.


Festive Season has gone very fast for me and our family, finally I have my house back for myself, children has started work, and guests has flown out. Even I did some shopping in London this weekend, had a special curry in East of London.
Dry beef curry was my  first time and it was fantastic, feel more authentic curry than our usual South Bucks ones.

My Korean home Cooking class set the 2 dates in January and I am looking forward to cooking Korean meal in the class again. We already had Tteokbokki ( Rice cake with spicy sauce with vegetables) , all different roast meat and rich foods I have been cooking, since Christmas Eve, I needed some Korean comfort food so do my children.

January Class dates: 19th. and 26th .
26th class menu has been chosen:  1. Tteokbokki,   2.  LA galbigui ( Short rib of beef BBQ),   3.Seaweed and cucumber salad.

Email: kiejosarsfield@hotmail.co.uk for the enquries.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment